- Model NO.: DFA-KT-L170
- Shape: Round
- Manufacturing Arts: Sinter
- Brand: Keentool
- Item: Diamond Fickert
- Size: H15/20mm
- Application: for Stone and Conorete Polishing
- Trademark: KEENTOOL
- Origin: Quanzhou China
- Graininess: 800#
- Kind: Polishing Tool
- Usage: Abrasive and Carving, Stone Polishing
- Saw Blade External Diameter: L170mm
- Type: Abrasive Block
- Material: Diamond and Metal Powder
- Certification: CE,SGS,a&V
- Specification: ISO900
- HS Code: 8207
Diamond fickerts designed by Quanzhou Keen Diamond Tool Co for high performance machinery of granite grinding with a head. Diamond fickerts are suitable for grinding and polishing the surface of various kinds of stones slab in automatic machinery. Diamond metal abrasives are with the feature of good polishing efficency and very long using life in grinding stone slabs.
Advantages of using diamond grinding brick: Saving electricity: Diamond brick can be used to grind stone with less power because of its sharpness. This can reduce the stress of grind head, thereby reduce machine' abrasion and stone's dilapidation.
High efficiency: Using diamond brick can raise the transmission speed of conveyer belt; Thereby improve the efficiency for its sharpness and abrasion resistance.
High luminosity: Using diamond brick can improve stone luminosity more than 10 degree. For adopting advanced technology, diamond brick can totally avoid the unstabilization of brick quality that caused by magnesia activation reduction and conservation condition's change during the production. And possibility of causing nick and unstabilization of luminosity reduce because that the examination and transportation of diamond production are more rigorous than that of magnesia production and the uniformity of diamond granularity is far better than that of luminosity.
High quality: Diamond brick own high quality because computer controlled production equipment and technics are used in the production. However, the production of magnesia is still adopt simple manual work and the production period would prolong more than one month, these affect the quality of products.
When place order for granite polishing diamond Fickert please inform the following:
1) Length (L130mm/ L140mm)
2) With or without Water Groove
3) Segment Height (12, 15, or 20mm)
4) Base Type (Steel or aluminium? If possible please offer the Base Drawing, otherwise we will make the base according to our standard. )
5) Grit No. (30#~230#)
6) How many PCS per Head (6 or other No. )
7) Quantity NO. (Each Grit how many PCS Total how many PCS)
8) Machine Type (Made in which country. How many heads per machine)
9) Machine Powder
10) Slab Feed Speed (M/Minute)
11) Normal Pressure (How many KGS Or without pressure)
12) Expected Polishing Life (How many SQM for each Grit)
13) Expected Shipping Date
14) Special Requirements (If)