- Model NO.: GDW-KT-115
- Diameter: 11.5mm
- Coating: Rubber + Spring
- Use: Wet Cutting
- Weight: 18.5kg
- Trademark: KEEN TOOL
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 82029910
- Item: Diamond Wire for Concrete
- Beads/M: 40 PCS
- Making Method: Sintered
- Length: 50m/Roll
- Certification: SGS
- Transport Package: Waterproof Plastic & Carton
- Origin: Quanzhou Fujian
Our diamond wires generally including stone quarry diamond wires, block cutting diamond wire, profiling diamond wire and diamond wires for concrete and reinforced concrete.
Diamond wire is made of:
1. Diamond beads are sintered with top quality diamond powder imported from UK and pure cobalt bond system.
2. Steel cable are imported from Germany.
3. High quality and wear resistant black rubber.
4. Advanced rubber injection equipment and technique which ensures the rubber penetrated into the steel cable well and greatly enhance the binding force between the steel cable and coverd rubber.
Diamond wire for concrete and reinforced concrete with features of:
1. Easy operation, easy movement, easy installation
2. Available for any direction cutting
3. Available for big and irregular materials cutting
4. High efficiency and no pollution
5. Do no harm to the buildings.
|Specification||Model||Coating||Beads/m||Hardness of the materials||Cutting speed(m2/h)||Cutting Life(m2/m)|
|10.5 mm||CDW-KT105||Rubber+ Spring||40 pcs||Normal concrete||1.5-2.5||3-5|
|11.0 mm||CDW-KT110||Rubber+ Spring||40 pcs||Reinforced concrete||0.8-1.5||2-3|
|11.5 mm||CDW-KT115||Rubber+ Spring||40 pcs||Steel||0.5-1.0||1-1.5|