- Model NO.: ROC
- Kind: Stone Sawing Machine
- Usage: Stone Cutting
- Saw Blade External Diameter: 7.2mm to 11.5mm
- Item: Stone Diamond Rope
- Coating: Spring
- Making Method: Sintered
- Length: 50m/Roll
- Application: Marble Quarry
- Trademark: KEEN TOOL
- Origin: Quanzhou Fujian, China
- Graininess: 600#
- Manufacturing Arts: Sinter
- Brand: Keen
- Customized: Customized
- Diameter: 11.5mm
- Beads/M: 40 PCS
- Use: Wet Cutting
- Weight: 18.5kg
- Certification: SGS,CE
- Specification: SGS, CE,
- HS Code: 82029910
Rubber coated diamond wire for granite with features of good flexibility, good protection for internal steel cable, good safety and stability during cutting, it is the best choice for quarrying use of hard materials like granite and sandstone etc, for the reasons as below:
1. Vulcanised rubber adheres to the beads and cable tightly, which protects the cable against from action of pastes, in particular when takes up small radii of curvature (beginning and end of quarry cuts)
2. Good flexibility which reduces the risk of irregular wear of diamond beads.
3. Higher safety for the operator, as good protection of internal cable from break.
The wire for granite is made of:
1. Diamond beads are sintered with top quality diamond power imported from UK.
2. Steel cable are imported from German.
3. High quality and wear resistant black rubber.
4. Advanced rubber injection technique and equipment make the rubber penetrated into the steel cable well and greatly enhance the binding force the rubber and steel cable.
|Diamond wire for granite quarry|
|Specification of beads(mm)||Model||Coating||
|Hardness of Granite||
( Sqm/Hr )