High Quality Down-The-Hole Drill Hammer and Hammer Bits for Rock Drilling
|FOB Price:||US $80-500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||10 Sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Sets||US $80-500/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CIR90/ COP32/COP34
- Certification: Ce SGS
- Type: Hammer Bit
- Usage: Metal Drilling, Masonry Drilling, Rock Drilling
- Application: for Rock Drilling in Quarry
- Mini Air Pressure: 0.6MPa
- Drill Speed: 2-6m/H
- Drill Direction: Any Direction
- Transport Package: Plastic Box and Carton
- Origin: Quanzhou, China
- Customized: Customized
- Length: Taper-length
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Item: Downthe Hole Drill Hammer
- Diameter of Drill Pipe: 65mm / 76mm/ 80mm/90mm
- Total Air Consumption: 12 Cubic Meter/Minute
- Drill Depth: 30-40 Meters
- Trademark: KEENTOOL
- Specification: 65/70/80/90mm
- HS Code: 8430412900
Down-the-Hole Drill Machines are mainly used for perforation working during stone quarrying. For drilling the holes of introducing the diamond wire.
KEENTOOL Serious Down-The-Hole Drilling Machines are made up essentially of an electric motor connected to a rotating system.
The Down-The-Hole Drill Machine is generally able to move along two steel bars that act as a guide; The movement of Down-The-Hole Drill Machine is created by an oil-pressure system that guarantees the necessary thrust for the advancement of the head during the perforation.
The whole structure is positioned on site and anchored to the rock by a series of chains and hooks. Down-The-Hole Drill Machines work by destroying the nucleus. Another type of drilling machine is the so-called down-the-hole hammer; It is a rotary percussion machine that operates at the bottom of the hole while advancing.
Down-The-Hole Drill Machines commonly used for drilling use a pneumatic system: The energy thrust is transmitted by compressed air. In fact Down-The-Hole Drill Machines need air compressors. The pneumatic hammers penetrate the rock mass by means of a drill rod that is nothing more than a shaped steel rod. The pneumatic system is supported or sometimes substituted by the hydraulic system in which hydraulic oil instead of air is used to transmit the energy.
When inquiring please sending the following information for our technical reference:
1. The type of motor (Full Pneumatic / Pneumatic& electric / pneumatic &hydraulic)
2. Diameter of the down-the-hole-hammer (65mm/ 90mm)
3. How many meters of pipe needed.
4. Special requirement (if any).
|Type||Full Pneumatic||Pneumatic & Electric|
|Diameter of the drilling hole||Φ65-Φ90||Φ65-Φ90|
|Max depth of drill hole||30-40 Meter||25-30Meter|
|Drilling speed||3-6 Meter/Hour||4-6 Meter/Hour|
|Air consumption||9-12 M 3 /Min||5-8 M 3 /Min|
|Minimum air pressure||0.6Mpa||0.6Mpa|
|Drilling direction||Any direction (Horizontal, Vertical, Slant)|
|Extension distance||1.2 Meters||1.2 Meters|
|Advance device||Pneumatic motor, reducer, chain||Pneumatic motor, reducer, chain|
|Rotation device||Pneumatic motor, reducer||Electric motor, reducer|
|Adjust height of down jack||220mm||220mm|
|Control panel||Remote control, manual change direction|
|Net weight||550 KGS||560KGS|