Spring Coated Travertine Wire Saw
- Model NO.: MDW-KT-QS
- Type: Sintered
- Diameters: 10.5mm
- Beads: Sintered
- Length: 50m/Roll
- Applcation: Diamond Wire for Travertine Quarrying
- Saw Blade External Diameter: 11.0/11.5mm
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 82029910
- Application: Marble Quarry
- Model: Gdw-Kt-105
- Coating: Spring and Rubber
- No. of Beads: 26/37 PCS
- Weight: 18.5/17kg
- Usage: Stone Cutting
- Trademark: KEENTOOL
- Origin: China
Crude rubber coating travertine wire saw with advantages of good flexibility, good protection for internal steel cable, Good safety and stability during cutting, which is the best choice for quarrying of hard materials like Granite, Sandstone, Basalt etc.
Spring travertine wire saw with advantages of good flexibility, low request for temperature, easy assembling, easy replacing and repairment, low cost, can be considered as the most simple and versatile of instruments for quarrying Marble, Limestone, Travertine etc.
1. Other specifications are available as per customer requirement.
2. Different types of wire beads special for different material are available.
|Spring Diamond Wire for Marble Quarry|
|Specification of Beads(mm)||Model||Coating||Beads No.|
|Hardness of Marble||Cutting speed|