- Model NO.: DW-10.5
- Diameter: 11.5mm
- Beads/M: 40 PCS
- Use: Wet Cutting
- Lenth: 50m/Roll
- Transport Package: Waterproof Plastic & Carton
- Origin: Quanzhou Fujian
- Item: Diamond Wire Rope
- Coating: Black Rubber
- Making Method: Sintered
- Quality: Premium
- Trademark: KEEN TOOL
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 82029910
Diamond wire rope for granite quarrying with features of good flexibility, good protection for internal steel cable, good safety and stability during cutting, it is the best choice for granite quarrying.
The diamond wire rope for granite quarrying is made of
1. Diamond wire beads are sintered with top quality diamond powder imported from UK and pure cobalt bond system.
2. Steel cable are imported from Germany.
3. High quality and wear resistant black rubber.
4. Advanced rubber injection equipment and technique which make the rubber penetrated into the steel cable well and greatly enhance the binding force between the steel cable and coered rubber.
|Specification||Model||Coating||Beads/m||Hardness of granite||Cutting speed(m2/h)||Cutting life(m2/m)|
Packaging: Carton with water proof plastic.
Sample lead time: In 3 working days.
Delivery time: In 14 days for quantity of 1000 Meters diamond cutting wire.
1. Diamond Wire Cutting Operation Training and Guidance
2. Full Consulting Service and Turnkey Solutions for the Stone Quarry