Premium Sandstone Rope Saw for Cutting
- Model NO.: ROC
- Manufacturing Arts: Sinter
- Saw Blade External Diameter: 11.5/11mm
- Diameter: 11.5/11.0 Mm
- Beads/M: 40
- Length: 50m/Roll
- Weight: 17.0kg/Roll
- Certification: SGS,CE
- Specification: 11.5/11mm
- HS Code: 82029910
- Kind: Sandstone Rope Saw
- Usage: Stone Cutting
- Type: Sandstone Rope Saw
- Coating: Rubber
- Making Method: Sintered
- Thickness: 11.5*6.5mm
- Application: Granite Quarries
- Trademark: KEENTOOL
- Origin: Quanzhou China
The diamond sandstone rope saw is widely recognized as the good solution for granite quarry and processing work, due to it's relatively low comprehensive cost and high output offered. Diamond wire with vulcanised rubber is with exceptional advantages for quarrying of hard materials like granite, sandstone and slate etc, for the reasons as below:
1. Vulcanised rubber adheres to the beads and cable tightly, which protects the cable against from action of pastes, in particular when takes up small radii of curvature (beginning and end of quarry cuts)
2. Good flexibility which reduces the risk of irregular wear of diamond beads.
3. Higher safety for the operator, as good protection of internal cable from break.
1. Other specifications are available as per customers' requirement.
2. Different bond of wire beads specially for different kinds of material are available.
3. The performance of wire depends much on real cutting operation, power and tension system of wire saws, chemical composition of material and dimension of cutting bench etc.
With guarantee of no wire breaking on the premises of correct operation.
|Diamond wire for granite quarry|
|Specification of beads(mm)||Model||Coating||
|Hardness of Granite||
( Sqm/Hr )