- Model NO.: ROC
- Item: Granite Wire Saw
- Making Material: Steel Cable, Spring, Rubber, Diamond Beads
- Usage: Stone Cutting
- Saw Blade External Diameter: 11.5/11/10.5mm
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Quanzhou China
- Application: for Grantie, Marble, Reinforced Concrete
- Coating: Rubber
- Beads No.: 40beads/M
- Manufacturing Arts: Sinter
- Trademark: KEEN TOOL
- Specification: 370*385*130mm, 11.5/11/10.5*6.5mm
- HS Code: 82029910
Wires for Granite quarry
The diamond wire is widely recognized as the good solution for granite quarry and processing work, due to it's relatively low comprehensive cost and high output offered. Diamond wire with vulcanised rubber is with exceptional advantages for quarrying of hard materials like granite, sandstone and slate etc, for the reasons as below:
1. Vulcanised rubber adheres to the beads and cable tightly, which protects the cable against from action of pastes, in particular when takes up small radii of curvature (beginning and end of quarry cuts)
2. Good flexibility which reduces the risk of irregular wear of diamond beads.
3. Higher safety for the operator, as good protection of internal cable from break.
|Diamond wire for granite quarry|
|Specification of beads(mm)||Model||Coating||Beads No.|
|Hardness of Granite||Cutting speed|
( Sqm/Hr )
1. Other specifications are available as per customers' requirement.
2. Different bond of wire beads specially for different kinds of material are available.
3. The performance of wire depends much on real cutting operation, power and tension system of wire saws, chemical composition of material and dimension of cutting bench etc.
Packaging & Shipping:
Packaging: Carton with water proof plastic.
Sample lead time: In 3 working days.
Delivery time: In 14 days for quantity of 1000 Meters diamond cutting wire.
1. Diamond Wire Cutting Operation Training and Guidance
2. Full Consulting Service and Turnkey Solutions for the Stone Quarry