- Model NO.: ROC-C115R
- Type: Sintered
- Model: G635A/B
- Coating: Rubber+Flat Spring
- No. of Beads: 40 PCS
- Certification: SGS
- Trademark: KEENTOOL
- Specification: SGS, 11.5/11/10.5/9.0/8.5/7.2mm
- HS Code: 82029910
- Application: Concrete Reinforced Concrete
- Item: Reinforced Concrete Wire Saw
- Diameters: 115mm
- Beads: Sintered
- Applcation: Diamond Wire for Reinforced Concrete Quarrying
- Brand: Keentool
- Transport Package: Waterproof Plastic & Carton
- Origin: China
We monthly produce around 8000 meters diamond wires and 30 sets quarry wire saws at present, and 80% of our products are export to to USA, European, Brazil, South Africa and Middle East etc.
Rubber+Spring Fixed wire saw for cured concrete with advantages of good flexibility, good protection for internal steel cable, Good safety and stability during cutting, which is the best choice for quarrying of hard materials like concrete reinforced concrete and steel.
Diamond wire saw cutting is widely used in civil construction industry, for controlled demolition of building, bridges, piers, concrete and underwater construction.
Advantage of cured concrete wire saw:
1. Easy operation for cutting.
2. Easy movement and installation of cutting machine.
3. Available for big and irregular building cutting.
4. Available for any direction and part cutting.
5. No pollution with high efficiency.
6. No damage for construction etc
1. Other specifications are available as per customer requirement.
2. Different types of wire beads special for different material are available.
Wire Saw for Concrete/Reinforced Concrete/Steel Pipe
|APPLICATIONS||Art No||Specification (mm)||Beads/M||Reinforcement|
|To be widely used for cutting concrete, reinforced concrete and steel pipe||ROC-C115R||¢11.5×6.5||40||Rubber+Spring|
|Cutting Material||Linear Speed (M/S)||Cutting Speed (M2/H)||Cutting Life|
|SPECIFICATION OF BEADS||Out Diameter||Length of work layer (mm)||Bead Length||Manufacture Tech|