Keen Concrete Cable Saw
- Model NO.: ROC
- Manufacturing Arts: Sinter
- Saw Blade External Diameter: 11.5mm
- Model: Gdw-Kt-105
- Coating: Rubber
- No. of Beads: 40 PCS
- Weight: 18.5kg/Roll
- Certification: SGS
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 82029910
- Kind: Stone Sawing Machine
- Usage: Stone Cutting
- Item: Concrete Cable Saw
- Diameters: 105mm
- Beads: Sintered
- Length: 50m/Roll
- Applcation: Diamond Wire for Reinforced Concrete Quarrying
- Trademark: KEENTOOL
- Origin: China
We monthly produce around 8000 meters diamond wires and 30 sets quarry wire saws at present, and 80% of our products are export to to USA, European, Brazil, South Africa and Middle East etc.
Crude rubber coating reinforced concrete cable saw with advantages of good flexibility, good protection for internal steel cable, Good safety and stability during cutting, which is the best choice for quarrying of hard materials like Granite, Sandstone, Basalt etc.
Reinforced concrete cable saw technology is widely used in construction industry, for controlled demolition of building, bridges, piers, concrete and underwater construction.
Advantage of reinforced concrete cable saw:
1. Easy operation for cutting.
2. Easy movement and installation of cutting machine.
3. Available for big and irregular building cutting.
4. Available for any direction and part cutting.
5. No pollution with high efficiency.
6. No damage for construction etc
1. Other specifications are available as per customer requirement.
2. Different types of wire beads special for different material are available.
|Diamond wire for reinforced concrete|
|Specification of beads(mm)||Model||Coating||