Professional Borehole Drilling Rig Supplier
- Model NO.: LQ-PE-90B
- Application: for Drilling Holes
- Mini Air Pressure: 0.6mpa
- Drill Speed: 2-6m/H
- Drill Direction: Any Direction
- Specification: CIR 80/90
- HS Code: 8430
- Item: Borehole Drilling Rig
- Diameter of Drill Pipe: 90mm
- Total Air Consumption: 12 Cubic Meter/Minute
- Drill Depth: 30-40 Meters
- Trademark: KEENTOOL
- Origin: Quanzhou, China
KEENTOOL Serious Down-The-Hole Drilling Machines are made up essentially of an electric motor connected to a rotating system.
The Down-The-Hole Drill Machine is generally able to move along two steel bars that act as a guide; The movement of Down-The-Hole Drill Machine is created by an oil-pressure system that guarantees the necessary thrust for the advancement of the head during the perforation.
The whole structure is positioned on site and anchored to the rock by a series of chains and hooks. Down-The-Hole Drill Machines work by destroying the nucleus. Another type of drilling machine is the so-called down-the-hole hammer; It is a rotary percussion machine that operates at the bottom of the hole while advancing.
Down-The-Hole DrillMachines commonly used for drilling use a pneumatic system: The energy thrust is transmitted by compressed air. In fact Down-The-Hole Drill Machines need air compressors. The pneumatic hammers penetrate the rock mass by means of a drill rod that is nothing more than a shaped steel rod. The pneumatic system is supported or sometimes substituted by the hydraulic system in which hydraulic oil instead of air is used to transmit the energy.
When inquiring please sending the following information for our technical reference:
1. The type of motor (Full Pneumatic / Pneumatic& electric / pneumatic &hydraulic)
2. Diameter of the down-the-hole-hammer (65mm/ 90mm)
3. How many meters of pipe needed.
4. Special requirement (if any).
We, KEEN TOOL is a specialized manufacturer of diamond tools for construction industry with 20 years experience, and we mainly concentrates on series equipments and diamond wires for stone quarry work and construction work in recent 8 years. We monthly produce around 8000 Meters diamond wire and 30 sets quarry equipments now, 80% of them are for export to USA, Brazil, Australia, South Africa, East & West Europe, especially our LQ & ROC series diamond wire for natural stone quarry work, shape cutting and controlled demolition of construction (for concrete, reinforced concrete and steel rebar).
KEENTOOL will be best solution for customers in fields as below:
1. Diamond Wire for stone quarry, blocks trimming and profiling.
2. Diamond Wire for controlled demolition work of construction with structure of concrete, reinforced concrete and steel.
3. Wire Saw Machine with variable speed and step-less tension system for quarry and block cutting.
4. DTH drills with complete Pneumatic system, or Pneumatic & Electrical system for drilling the wire hole.
5. Conventional Diamond Tools for processing stone and other construction materials.
Welcome to visit our website of www.keendiamantwire.comor http://keentool.en.alibaba.comto know more about us.
|Type||Full Pneumatic||Pneumatic & Electric|
|Diameter of the drilling hole||Φ65-Φ90||Φ65-Φ90|
|Max depth of drill hole||30-40 Meter||25-30Meter|
|Drilling speed||3-6 Meter/Hour||4-6 Meter/Hour|
|Air consumption||9-12 M 3 /Min||5-8 M 3 /Min|
|Minimum air pressure||0.6Mpa||0.6Mpa|
|Drilling direction||Any direction (Horizontal, Vertical, Slant)|
|Extension distance||1.2 Meters||1.2 Meters|
|Advance device||Pneumatic motor, reducer, chain||Pneumatic motor, reducer, chain|
|Rotation device||Pneumatic motor, reducer||Electric motor, reducer|
|Adjust height of down jack||220mm||220mm|
|Control panel||Remote control, manual change direction|
|Net weight||550 KGS||560KGS|