Spring Diamond Wire Saw for Marble Limestone Travertine (MDW-KT110)
|FOB Price:||US $28-30 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Meters||US $28-30/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Meter/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MDW-KT110
- Item: Spring Diamond Wire
- Using: Marble Quarrying
- Usage: Stone Cutting
- Customized: Customized
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Dimension(mm): 11.5mm/11.0mm
- Use: Wet Cutting
- Manufacturing Arts: Sinter
- Brand: Keentool
- Trademark: KEEN TOOL
- Specification: SGS, CE, 11.5 Mm
- HS Code: 82029910
Spring diamond wire with advantages of good flexibility, low request for temperature, easy assembling, easy replacing and repairment, low cost, can be considered as the most simple and versatile of instruments for quarrying Marble, Limestone, Travertine etc .
Crude rubber coating diamond wire with advantages of good flexibility, good protection for internal steel cable, good safety and stability during cutting, which is ideal choice for quarrying Marble, Limestone, Travertine etc.
Diamond Wire for Marble Quarry
|Specification of Beads(mm)||Model||Coating||Beads No.|
|Hardness of Marble||Cutting speed|
Packaging & Shipping:
Packaging: Carton with water proof plastic.
Meters/Roll: 50 Meters/Roll
Sample lead time: In 3 working days.
Delivery time: In 14 days for quantity of 1000 Meters diamond cutting wire.
1. Wire sawing operational assistance service.
2. Proposal for quarry development and plan, if necessary.
Related photos of limestone wire saw:
KEENTOOL will be best solution for customers in fields as below:
- Diamond Wire for stone quarry, blocks trimming and profiling.
- Diamond Wire for controlled demolition work of construction with structure of concrete, reinforced concrete and steel.
- Wire Saw Machine with variable speed and step-less tension system for quarry and block cutting.
- DTH drills with complete Pneumatic system, or Pneumatic & Electrical system for drilling the wire hole.
- Conventional Diamond Tools for processing stone and other construction materials.