- Model NO.: MDW-KT-QS
- Diameter: 11.5/11.0mm
- Making Method: Cold-Pressed and Sintered
- Weight: 17.5/18kg
- Certification: SGS,Ce,a&V
- Transport Package: Carton Box and Crates
- Origin: Quanzhou, China
- Coating: Spring and Rubber
- Bead/S: 26/37PCS
- Length: 50meters/Roll
- Cutting Material: Marble or Other Soft Stone
- Trademark: KEENTOOL
- Specification: 11.5/11.0mm
- HS Code: 82029910
Spring coated wire with advantages of good flexibility, low request for temperature, easy assembling, easy replacing and repairment, low cost, can be considered as the most simple and versatile of instruments for quarrying Marble, Limestone, Travertine etc.
Crude rubber coating diamond wire with advantages of good flexibility, good protection for internal steel cable, good safety and stability during cutting, which is ideal choice for quarrying Marble, Limestone, Travertine etc.
|Spring or rubber coated Wire for Marble Quarry|
|Specification of Beads(mm)||Model||Coating||Beads No.|
|Hardness of Marble||Cutting speed|
1. The power of wire saw and relevant technical parameters for it
2. The hardness and chemical information of marble, limestone or travertine
3. The dimension of cutting bench, length and height
4. Expected performance
5. Special requirement (if any)
Packaging & Shipping:
Packaging: Carton with water proof plastic.
Sample lead time: In 3 working days.
Delivery time: In 14 days for quantity of 1000 Meters diamond cutting wire.
1. Diamond Wire Cutting Operation Training and Guidance
2. Full Consulting Service and Turnkey Solutions for the Stone Quarry