For the granite quarry, we recommend our diamond wire specifications: ABRASIVE-G 635#-K7 , 11.5mm Bead Diameter, 40/ 37Beads Per Linear Meter, Pre-Sharpened Diamond Beads with Black Rubberized Assembly, which has been introduced into different markets over last years. We have ever since done a few development changes to suit the different quarry conditions and managed to create a flexible multi purpose diamond wire to cut most types of granite. With the same above diamond wire we currently supply in different quarries, it has achieved consistent performance and a balance of wire life to suit the customers' requirements at the best cost per square meter as below.
- Soft Granite Class I-II (Abrasive/ Non-abrasive) - Quarry cutting: Achieving 10 to 12 square meters per hour and 32-35 square meters per linear meter of wire life on 37 or 55kw Variable Speed Quarry Wire Saw Machines.
- Medium hard Granite Class III-IV(abrasive) - Quarry cutting: Achieving 8 to 12 square meters per hour and 22-28square meters per linear meter of wire life on 55 or 75kw Variable Speed Quarry Wire Saw Machines.
- Hard Granite Class V (Very Abrasive) - Quarry cutting: Achieving: 6-8 square meters per hour and 14-16 square meters per linear meter of wire on 55 or 75kw Variable Speed Quarry Wire Saw Machines.Technical Data:
Packaging & Shipping:
|APPLICATIONS||Art No||Specification (mm)||Beads/M||Reinforcement|
|To be widely used for granite quarrying, and block trimming in the mine||ROC-GQ40R||¢11.5×6.5||40||Rubber|
|Cutting Material||Linear Speed (M/S)||Cutting Speed (M2/H)||Cutting Life|
|SPECIFICATION OF BEADS||Out Diameter||Length of work layer (mm)||Bead Length||Manufacture Tech|
Packaging: Carton with water proof plastic.
Sample lead time: In 3 working days.
Delivery time: In 14 days for quantity of 1000 Meters diamond cutting wire.Our Services:
1. Diamond Wire Cutting Operation Training and Guidance
2. Full Consulting Service and Turnkey Solutions for the Stone Quarry