- Model NO.: CIR90MM
- Material: Cobalt Steel Alloys
- Power Type: Pneumatic Mining Rock Drill Bits
- Brand Name: Keen Tool
- Max Depth of Drilling: 30 Meter
- Trademark: KEEN
- Specification: CE, SGS
- Customized: Customized
- Usage: Stone Quarry Drilling
- Item: Pneumatic Mining Rock Drill Bits
- Diameter: 90mm
- Drilling Speed: 3-6 Meter/Hour
- Transport Package: Carton with Water Proof Plastic
- Origin: Fujian, China
Pneumatic mining rock drill bits are mainly used for perforation working during stone quarrying. For drilling the holes of introducing the diamond wire, with features of easy operation, high working efficiency and easy to converage the holes.
The drill is equipped with pneumatic rotation head which combined with the hole hammer permits drilling linearity to maintained, reaching considerable depths at high penertration speeds.
The support coloum has special fixing system with a spherical joint and an anchoring down jack which permits drilling in all directions.
Permit the drill height from the ground to kept to a minimum, in the case of horizontal drill.
Lightness of the structure are easy for handling and transportation.
|The major technical parameter :|
|Max depth of drilling||30 Meter|
|Diameter of drill hole||90mm|
|Drilling speed||3-6 Meter/Hour|
|Minimum air pressure required||0.6 Mpa|
|Total air consumption||9-12 m 3 /minutes|
|Extension distance||1.2 Meter|
|Drilling direction||Any direction drilling|
|Advance device||Pneumatic, reducer, motor|
|Pneumatic control panel||Remote control, manual change direction|
|Total dimension||1.4 m 3 =(2700*800*650mm)|
Packaging & Shipping:
Packaging: Carton with water proof plastic.
Delivery time: In 7 working days after receipt of payment
1. Diamond Wire Cutting Operation Training and Guidance
2. Full Consulting Service and Turnkey Solutions for the Stone Quarry