DescriptionDiamond Wire Saw with platic reinforcement and 33 or 37BPM of diameter 10.5mm or 11mm for block cutting or squaring of Marble/Travertine and Limestone:
The plastic reinforced diamond wire has been widely introduced for cutting marble block in factory, with advantages as below:
Technical DataPARAMETERS OF KEENTOOL DIAMOND WIRE SAW FOR CUTTING MARBLE BLOCK ON MONO WIRE SAW MACHINE:
- The diamond wire allows for cutting the large size block
- Thinner cutting slot and more precise to increase output from block;
- By virtue of its reliability, adjust the cutting techniques according to different stone material;
- Noise nuisance generated by diamond wire saw is significantly less than produced by other sawing techniques and less pollution
Keentool Diamond Wire with Features&Advantages as below:
|APPLICATIONS||Art No||Specification (mm)||Beads/M||Reinforcement|
|To be widely used for marble/travertine/limestone block trimming in the factory||ROC-MS110P||¢11.0×6.0||37||Plastic|
|Cutting Material||Linear Speed (M/S)||Down Speed (CM/H)||Cutting Life|
|SPECIFICATION OF BEADS||Out Diameter||Length of work layer (mm)||Bead Length||Manufacture Tech|
Packaging & Shipping:
- Keentool studies the marble to be cut to design the bond, number of beads per meter;
- Keentool wires use the top quality steel cable from Germany
- KEENTOOL wires use the Bayer or BASF plastic grains from Germany, and the most advanced plastic injection equipment and system to make sure our diamond wire can work with stable performance till the end
Packaging: Carton with water proof plastic.
Sample lead time: In 3 working days.
Delivery time: In 14 days for quantity of 1000 Meters diamond cutting wireOur Services:
1. Diamond Wire Cutting Operation Training and Guidance
2. Full Consulting Service and Turnkey Solutions for the Stone Quarry
Always at your service!