DescriptionDiamond Wire with rubber reinforcement for quarrying of granite, sandstone, slate and quartz:
Rubberized diamond wire is recommended for granite quarry, the advantages are vulcanized rubber adheres to the beads and cable tightly to fix the position of beads and protect the steel cable from action of abrasive pastes; good flexibility in cutting to reduce the possibility of uneven wear of beads; as well as the good safety guarantee to the saw operator. Technical DataTechnical parameters of Keentool granite cutting diamond wire for your reference as below:
Keentool Quarry Diamond Wire with Features as below:
|APPLICATIONS||Art No||Specification (mm)||Beads/M||Reinforcement|
|To be widely used for granite quarrying, and block trimming in the mine||ROC-GQ40R||¢11.5×6.5||40||Rubber|
|Cutting Material||Linear Speed (M/S)||Cutting Speed (M2/H)||Cutting Life|
|SPECIFICATION OF BEADS||Out Diameter||Length of work layer (mm)||Bead Length||Manufacture Tech|
Packaging & Shipping:
- Keentool studies the granite material to be extracted to design the best bond, number of beads per meter;
- Keentool wires use the top quality steel cable from Germany
- KEENTOOL developed special rubber and the technology of vulcanization, make sure our diamond wire can work in most hard-working conditions
Packaging: Carton with water proof plastic.
Sample lead time: In 3 working days.
Delivery time: In 14 days for quantity of 1000 Meters diamond cutting wire.Our Services:
1. Diamond Wire Cutting Operation Training and Guidance
2. Full Consulting Service and Turnkey Solutions for the Stone Quarry
Always at your service!