- DIAMOND TOOLS
- 7 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: G635#A
- Technology: Marble
- Material: Cold Pressed and Sintered
- Inner Diameter: Diamond and Metal Powder
- Cetificate: Processing and Profiling
- Transport Package: Carton Box
- Origin: Quanzhou, China
- Making Material: Sintered
- for: Limestone Quarry
- Use: Making Diamond Wires
- Diameter: Stone Quarrying
- Trademark: KEENTOOL
- Specification: High Quality
- HS Code: 82079010
Cutting performance of diamond beads
The diamond beads for cutting medium hard marble like Beige marble, the cutting speed will be 8-15 square meters/ hour, and the cutting life is around 60-80 square meters/meter. Our diamond wire beads are enjoying good selling at home and abroad.
Our usual size of diamond wire beads is 8.5mm, 9mm, 11mm, 11.5mm, special size could be ordered by customers with big quantity.
Package and Shipping:
Packaging: Carton with water proof plastic.
Pieces/Box: 500 Pieces/Box
Sample lead time: In 3 working days.
Delivery time: In 7 days for quantity of 100,000 pieces diamond wire saw beads.
When place order of wire beads please inform:
1. The size of the diamond wire beads
2. For cutting (marble, granite, limestone or sth else)
3. Coating way (steel springs, plastic or rubber)
4. Special requirement (if any)
1. Wire sawing operational assistance service.
2. Proposal for quarry development and plan, if necessary.
We monthly produce around 8000 Meters diamond wire and 30 sets quarry equipments now, 80% of them are for export to USA, Brazil, Australia, South Africa, East & West Europe, especially our LQ & ROC series diamond wire for natural stone quarry work, shape cutting and controlled demolition of construction (for concrete, reinforced concrete and steel rebar).
KEENTOOL will be best solution for customers in fields as below:
- Diamond Wire for stone quarry, blocks trimming and profiling.
- Diamond Wire for controlled demolition work of construction with structure of concrete, reinforced concrete and steel.
- Wire Saw Machine with variable speed and step-less tension system for quarry and block cutting.
- DTH drills with complete Pneumatic system, or Pneumatic & Electrical system for drilling the wire hole.
- Conventional Diamond Tools for processing stone and other construction materials.